Monday, March 23, 2009

Green With Indie


Green With Indie
Originally uploaded by strungoutandwired
Hey Guys! I had a wonderful weekend at the Green With Indie Craft Show hosted by the Saint Louis Craft Mafia! Many folks out browsing and looking for cool upcycled and repurposed items.
I did very well with my resin bottle cap magnets (see right side of photo) selling about 150! I plan to make more, so keep those bottle caps coming!
It was amazing to see all of the items made from soda cans, old clothing, etc...
I can't wait to do it again next year! I have many ideas floating through this busy brain of mine.
Now I'm preparing for the ShowMe Etsy Street Team Show, Artropy.

2 comments:

CoffeeWineConversation said...

It was really great to meet you at the craft show!

strungoutandwired said...

Ditto! I had a really good show! Come see us at Artropy!