Monday, May 26, 2008

Squidoo Lens

I am beginning to like Squidoo. I made a lens in March and just let it sit. Last night I started playing with it and ended up working on it for 2 hours! I am going to focus on how to promote and market oneself on the lens.
I don't like the fact that it doesn't take badges from other sites very easily. For some reason, it doesn't like the embed code in HTML. I do like the add-ins like the one from Amazon. I listed some of the craft and business books I have read. It also makes suggestions!
Check it out and let me know what you think! I'm going to start working on it more!

Check out my lens

1 comment:

Kimberly Dawn Wells said...

Thanks for giving Squidoo a try! Did you see we have an etsy module? Check out our forum for more help: http://www.squidu.com/forum
~Kimberly
Squidoo's Community Organizer